Re: [BackpackGearTest] Edit: FIELD REPORT: HSSC Fluid Hydration Pack (Derek)

  • Derek Jones
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 1, 2003
      Sorry about that, Tim--this is my First Field Report Ever, and I expected to
      goof--just didn't realize I goofed to such an extreme. I'll fix it so that
      it can be properly edited.

      -Derek

    • Shane
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 1, 2003
        > Please remember, each report should be able to stand on its own.

        > area), as well as product information – which does NOT exist in
        > this report.

        Yeah, I make this mistake a lot too...as Andrew is always tickled to point
        out...

        Shane
      • Shane
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 1, 2003
          > Sorry about that, Tim--this is my First Field Report Ever, and I
          > expected to goof--just didn't realize I goofed to such an
          > extreme.

          Well, it isn't like severing an arm or anything. It's fixable. ;)

          Shane
        • tcoug7
          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 1, 2003
            --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Derek Jones <nafai@n...>
            wrote:
            > Sorry about that, Tim--this is my First Field Report Ever, and I
            expected to
            > goof--just didn't realize I goofed to such an extreme. I'll fix it
            so that
            > it can be properly edited.

            Hey man, it's no big deal - honest.

            Tim
          • Derek Jones
            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 1, 2003
              Does that mean I should put my pants back on?

              Derek

              On 8/1/03 1:48 PM, "Shane" <shane@...> wrote:

              >> Hey man, it's no big deal - honest.
              >
              > You mean you aren't going to spank him?
              >
              > Shane
            • Shane
              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 1, 2003

                Message 7 of 13 , Aug 1, 2003
                  > Does that mean I should put my pants back on?

                  Assuming you normally wear them, yes. ;)

                  Shane
                • tcoug7
                  Message 8 of 13 , Aug 1, 2003
                    --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Shane" <shane@t...> wrote:
                    > > Hey man, it's no big deal - honest.
                    >
                    > You mean you aren't going to spank him?

                    Hey, go easy on him. It'll be soon enough when he gets Leesa, or
                    Rosaleen, or Jodi, or Dawn!

                    Oh...wait...I've got Dawn right now...I..I...I didn't mean
                    it..uh...SHANE MADE ME DO IT!
                  • tcoug7
                    Message 9 of 13 , Aug 1, 2003
                      wrote:
                      > Does that mean I should put my pants back on?

                      HEY HEY HEY! We'll have none of that, if ya please. This here is a
                      family show. Don'tcha be scarrin the youngins....

                      Tim
                    • colonelcorn76
                      Message 10 of 13 , Aug 1, 2003
                        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "tcoug7" <tcoug7@a...>
                        wrote:
                        > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Shane" <shane@t...>
                        wrote:
                        > > > Hey man, it's no big deal - honest.
                        > >
                        > > You mean you aren't going to spank him?
                        >

                        > Hey, go easy on him. It'll be soon enough when he gets Leesa, or
                        > Rosaleen, or Jodi, or Dawn!
                        >
                        > Oh...wait...I've got Dawn right now...I..I...I didn't mean
                        > it..uh...SHANE MADE ME DO IT!

                        Hey, if she gives you any grief, remind her that while she was busy
                        revelling in her ability to make you jump she was late filing her
                        long-term report.

                        Now if you get Jodi, then you're on your own. I don't have anything
                        on her...

                        Jim
                      • J Cornelius
                        Message 11 of 13 , Aug 1, 2003
                          Jodi grinning evilly

                          Abnormality is THE normality at this locality!
                          > Hey, go easy on him. It'll be soon enough when he gets Leesa, or
                          > Rosaleen, or Jodi, or Dawn!
                          >
                          > Oh...wait...I've got Dawn right now...I..I...I didn't mean
                          > it..uh...SHANE MADE ME DO IT!

                          Hey, if she gives you any grief, remind her that while she was busy
                          revelling in her ability to make you jump she was late filing her
                          long-term report.

                          Now if you get Jodi, then you're on your own. I don't have anything
                          on her...

                          Jim

                          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor