Re: OWNER REVIEW- Eddie Bauer, 2 Person, 3 season, backpacking tent

  • escalosobre
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2003
      The tent was discontinued a couple of years ago. I purchased this one
      from eBay though, and I still see them come up occasionally there.

      Best,
      SCB

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Emma Eyeball"
      <tarbubble@y...> wrote:
      > i really, really hate to be the bearer of bad news, but i
      > think this tent is no longer in production. Target cleared them
      out
      > 2 or so years ago and i haven't seen them since. i could be wrong,
      > but i fear i am not.
      >
      > -ee
      >

      > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "aidanweatherill"
      > <aidanweatherill@y...> wrote:
      > > They do have a url (not linked off http://www.eddiebauer.com/
      that i
      > > can see though)
      > >
      > > http://www.eddiebauer.com/about/license/camping_gear.asp
      > >
      > > no information about there stock however, they tell you to go to
      > > http://www.target.com/ for more (which is a retailer)
      > >

      > > AW
    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 2, 2003
        At 08:37 AM 01/08/2003, you wrote:
        >i really, really hate to be the bearer of bad news, but i
        >think this tent is no longer in production. Target cleared them out
        >2 or so years ago and i haven't seen them since. i could be wrong,
        >but i fear i am not.

        It does not matter. The review is still acceptable, assuming it meets our
        normal criteria.

        Regards
        Sir Andrew

        reviews and tests on the planet