RE: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Rite In The Rain - Product Shipped

  • Shane
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 31, 2003
      > I'll most likely be really late with my IR, as I leave next
      > Thursday for California and won't be back until the 18th. If it
      > comes by Sat, I might be able to squeek it by before I leave. I
      > mean, there isn't much to an IR on a pad of paper, is there?
      > Otherwise, it will be delayed until about the 22nd.

      Well, it's OK with me, if it's OK with your Monitor. (How do you feel about
      it, Rick?)

      Shane
    • Risk
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 31, 2003
        Hi Andy,

        I will not take this as a request for a delay yet. Let me know when
        you get closer to next Thursday if you will need a delay. You may
        wish to consider ahead, what you will put in your IR and get some of
        it done beforehand, allowing you to write up the nitty gritty details
        in the few days you'll have.

        As far as "I mean, there isn't much to an IR on a pad of paper, is
        there?" I will leave you to your devices to find a way to say just
        the right amount. Have fun while reviewing in a way that will be
        useful to those who read the report a couple years from now.

        If you can get the IR draft done before you leave, I will edit
        promptly so you can get it uploaded.

        facing you when you return. Advantage of doing it afterward is that
        you will have some experience with the product and can say a little
        more.

        Rick
        RITR Pocket Journal Monitor

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Andy Mytys" <amytys@h...> wrote:

        > I'll most likely be really late with my IR, as I leave next Thursday
        > for California and won't be back until the 18th. If it comes by Sat,
        > I might be able to squeek it by before I leave. I mean, there isn't
        > much to an IR on a pad of paper, is there? Otherwise, it will be
        > delayed until about the 22nd.
        >

        > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Shane" <shane@t...> wrote:
        > > The Rite In The Rain notebooks went out today.
        > >
        > > Watch for them.
        > >
        > > Monitors should begin their weekly reporting as soon as one of
        > their testers
        > > indicates receipt of their notebook.
        > >
        > > Shane
      • J Cornelius
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 31, 2003
          YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

          Jodi doing a happy dance as she can't WAIT! Geeeeee, wonder how well
          it'll work in the shower??

          Shane wrote:

          > The Rite In The Rain notebooks went out today.
          >
          > Watch for them.
          >
          > Monitors should begin their weekly reporting as soon as one of their
          > testers
          > indicates receipt of their notebook.
          >
          > Shane
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
          > <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259538.3625325.4914071.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705066005:HM/A=1695348/R=0/SIG=11u38u3s2/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/hit?page=1374-105951838331032>

          > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.
        • Andy Mytys
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 31, 2003
            --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Risk" <geoflyfisher@y...>
            wrote:

            > I will not take this as a request for a delay yet.

            Right. I was just giving you guys a heads up. As always, I'll try
            to do a solid job and get it done ON TIME.

            > facing you when you return. Advantage of doing it afterward is that
            > you will have some experience with the product and can say a little
            > more.

            Well, I'm trying to stick with a personal rule of "No field info in
            the IR", as hard as that is to do (it REALLY IS!!!).
          • Shane Steinkamp
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 31, 2003
              > Jodi doing a happy dance as she can't WAIT! Geeeeee,
              > wonder how well it'll work in the shower??

              Dunno, but I get a lot of inspiration in the shower. Hot tub? Sauna?

              Will it go through the dishwasher if it's dirty?

              Shane