In-line water filter testing...

  • Mara Factor
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2000
      I would be happy to test the water filter. I have primarily used
      iodine in the past but there are some areas where a water filter
      would definitely be advantageous. Therefore, although I am already
      in the market for one, I have yet to purchase as I usually wait until
      such a trip is imminent before my purchase.

      So, my contact info is...

      Mara Factor
      POBox 441645
      Somerville, MA 02144

      (please send me email for my street address is sending via UPS).