Problem Uploading to bgt.org

  • Will Rietveld
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
      I have been having a problem, for several days, uploading my report
      to the files on BGT.org. I get an error message that says no <BODY>
      tags. I am wondering if the problem is with my document, or is there
      a problem with the server. Will
    • Shane
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
        > I have been having a problem, for several days,
        > uploading my report to the files on BGT.org. I get
        > an error message that says no <BODY> tags. I am
        > wondering if the problem is with my document, or is
        > there a problem with the server. Will

        The server is experiencing some technical difficulties. This isn't because
        of anything we did, and it isn't anything we can fix. (When I say we, I
        actually mean Dave, since he's the only one with strong enough magic to
        wrestle with the server demons...)

        Dave has filed trouble tickets, and we expect that the tech people will work
        it out soon.

        Shane
        BGT Moderator