Monitors Report - Big Agnes Mad House

  • Martin, Stephanie Yoong B
    Message 1 of 34 , Jul 1, 2003
      July 1, 2003

      This is the monthly monitor's report for the Big Agnes Mad House Tests.

      **all Initial Reports are uploaded**
      **all Field Reports are uploaded**

      Thanks, everyone for the excellent reports to date - have fun testing for the Long Term Reports in September :)

      Important Dates to remember:
      Long Term Reports due: September 9, 2003

      -Stephanie Martin
      Big Agnes Mad House Monitor

      Test Reports can be found at:
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Shelters/Tents/Big%20Agnes%20Mad%20H
      ouse/

      +++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Jack Corrigan
      - Initial Report Complete
      - Field Report Complete

      Larry Duke
      - Initial Report Complete
      - Field Report Complete

      Todd Martin
      - Initial Report Complete
      - Field Report Posted 5/7/2003
      - Field Report Complete

      James Triplett
      - Initial Report Complete
      - Field Report Complete

    • Shane Steinkamp
      Message 34 of 34 , Sep 17, 2003
        > It is on the top of my list, but may be another day or
        > two or three. My sincerest apologies.

        No worries. I appreciate your circumstances. Do what you can where you are
        with what you have.

        Shane