Rosaleen for Bill, Monitor of Brasslite Duo test

  • rosaleen43@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1 8:05 AM
      Hi, Bill!

      My Initial report, complete with suggested edits is ready but I can't upload.
      There is a problem somewhere causing many of us to get the same message.

      Here is my next problem/question. Since I can't upload AND this borrowed
      computer does continue to periodically "flake out," do you want me to send you a
      copy of my report as a backup? Then, if this expensive potential "boat
      anchor" permanently sinks, you, as monitor, could post it for me. I would hate to
      see the work lost and starting over when I get home in about a month will be
      both a pain for me and a delay for the site. (Oh, yeah, excuse me, laptops are
      too expensive for boat anchors. Make that "aquatic motion attenuator.") If I
      lose the ability to control the cursor permanently, instead of
      intermittently, I will not be able do much of anything with this computer.

      Cheers!

      Rosaleen

    • AsABat
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1 5:46 PM
        Rosaleen and all-

        I'll ask the Moderators for advice, but in the meantime email me the
        HTML file "just in case." I can't post for you, but maybe they can.

        Can we assume you'll be able to post the 60 day report ok?

        Good luck,

        Bill

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, rosaleen43@a... wrote:
        > My Initial report, complete with suggested edits is ready but I
        can't upload.
        > There is a problem somewhere causing many of us to get the same
        message.

        > Here is my next problem/question. Since I can't upload AND this
        borrowed
        > computer does continue to periodically "flake out," do you want me
        to send you a
        > copy of my report as a backup? <snip>
      • Andrew Priest
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1 8:06 PM
          At 08:46 AM 02/07/2003, you wrote:
          >Rosaleen and all-
          >
          >I'll ask the Moderators for advice, but in the meantime email me the
          >HTML file "just in case." I can't post for you, but maybe they can.

          Hi Bill

          You should be able to post it on Rosaleen's behalf if that becomes necessary.

          Andrew

          reviews and tests on the planet