Monitor's Report Catalina Rose Anorak

  • rosaleen43@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 7:56 AM
      As Monitor for the Catalina Rose Anorak series, I am happy to report that all
      the testers have posted their Field Reports for review. There is a problem
      with the BGT.org website preventing reports from being posted there. It has
      been going on for several days, and remains a problem at 10:44 AM, EST, on July
      1, 2003.

      Christine Korhonen Initial Report posted, Field Report in test folder
      Laurie Shuster - Initial Report, Field Report posted
      Cheri Tyre-Roberts - Initial Report, Field Report posted
      Karen Ross - Initial Report, Field Report posted to the mail list, edits
      suggested, FR upload temporality unavailable
      Leesa Joiner - Initial Report, Field Report posted to the mail list, edits
      suggested, FR upload temporality unavailable

      Good Job of managing "life" Ladies!

      Cheers!

      Rosaleen