Re: [BackpackGearTest] MONITOR'S REPORT: Leki Ultralite Ti AirErgo Pa Trekking Poles

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2003
      I ran into some technical difficulties on my html version of the report. I
      have it all done, but my son was helping me take pictures of how to grip
      the poles, and the pictures didn't come out. We'll try again tonight and
      with a little luck, I'll get the report uploaded tomorrow morning.

      Thanks!

      -James T.

      "Michael Wheiler" <jmwlaw@...>

      07/01/2003 12:18 AM
      Please respond to BackpackGearTest

      Yes. I think we got all the editing taken care of last week. We should be
      good to go to the once per month Monitor report on this one.

      Mike
    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2003
        At 01:18 PM 01/07/2003, you wrote:
        >Yes. I think we got all the editing taken care of last week. We should be
        >good to go to the once per month Monitor report on this one.

        Hi Mike

        Great. Good to see the reports finalised on time.

        As the field reports are now finalised, going to monthly reporting is the
        correct procedure. Your next Test Monitor's report is due on August 6,
        2003 and then the first Wednesday of the month until one month out from the
        Long-Term due date.

        Thanks
        Andrew

        reviews and tests on the planet