Re: This group

  • rcaffin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2003
      Shane Steinkamp wrote:

      > (Of course, in Andrew's case, he wakes up on the
      > wrong side of the planet... ;) )

      I can't resist... :-)

      Andrew may be on the wrong side of the continent, but from our
      collective perspective (love the aliteration) definitely the better
      side of the planet!

      (It's raining, and I am recovering from the flu, and have had to
      postpone a XC ski trip, and am bored...)

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
    • Risk
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2003
        Roger Caffin wrote:

        > I can't resist... :-)
        >
        > Andrew may be on the wrong side of the continent, but from our
        > collective perspective (love the aliteration) definitely the better
        > side of the planet!

        I can't resist either :)

        I used to have a cubicle mate from Oz. Whenever he pulled out a map,
        he put south at the top and then cursed why all us Yanks always
        printed the names of towns upside down on the map. He had a globe in
        his home... you guessed how it was mounted didn't you?

        Rick