Reminder - High Sierra Sport Company 5971 Dyno 65+1...

  • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2003

      High Sierra Sport Company 5971 Dyno 65+10 Internal Frame Pack
      Field Report

      Date: Tuesday, July 15, 2003
      Time: 6:00PM CST (GMT+08:00)

      Hi

      The High Sierra Sport Company 5971 Dyno 65+10 Internal Frame
      Pack Field Reports are due on July 15, 2003. Please endeavour to
      have your reports finalised by this date.

      If you haven't done it already, why not post your report now?

      Thanks
      Andrew
    • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 12, 2003

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 4, 2003

          High Sierra Sport Company 5971 Dyno 65+10 Internal Frame Pack
          Long-Term Report

          Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2003
          Time: 6:00PM CST (GMT+08:00)

          Hi

          The High Sierra Sport Company 5971 Dyno 65+10 Internal Frame
          Pack Long-Term Reports are due on July 15, 2003. Please
          endeavour to have your reports finalised by this date.

          If you haven't done it already, why not post your report now?

          Thanks
          Andrew
        • Andrew Priest
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 4, 2003
            At 06:02 PM 04/11/2003, you wrote:

            >Main Page
            >

            >We would like to remind you of this upcoming event.
            >
            >Hi
            >
            >The High Sierra Sport Company 5971 Dyno 65+10 Internal Frame
            >Pack Long-Term Reports are due on July 15, 2003. Please
            >endeavour to have your reports finalised by this date.

            That should read November 18, 2003.

            Andrew
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 15, 2003

              Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2003
              Time: 6:00PM CST (GMT+08:00)

              Hi

              The High Sierra Sport Company 5971 Dyno 65+10 Internal Frame
              Pack Long-Term Reports are due on November 18, 2003. Please