Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Back and trawling

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2003
      At 11:40 AM 01/07/2003, you wrote:
      >--- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Priest <apriest@b...>
      >wrote:
      >
      > > and a medical extraction
      >

      >### What? Did you have to ride on a chopper's skids whilst near death?

      Nothing that exciting. Had to organise for someone who had injured their
      knee to be picked up and driven out.

      > > "Dawnism"
      >

      >### No doubt I am doing that as well. Lol, at first I thought you were
      >saying "Darwinism"!

      LOL

      Andrew

      reviews and tests on the planet

    • Shane
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2003
        > >### What? Did you have to ride on a chopper's
        > >skids whilst near death?
        >
        > Nothing that exciting. Had to organise for someone
        > who had injured their knee to be picked up and
        > driven out.

        Ah.... Now I get it...

        To my mind an 'extraction' is when the take something out of your body. Now
        I see that you mean that someone's body was extracted out of the
        wilderness...

        Shane
      • Andrew Priest
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1, 2003
          At 02:20 AM 02/07/2003, you wrote:
          > > >### What? Did you have to ride on a chopper's
          > > >skids whilst near death?
          > >
          > > Nothing that exciting. Had to organise for someone
          > > who had injured their knee to be picked up and
          > > driven out.
          >
          >Ah.... Now I get it...
          >
          >To my mind an 'extraction' is when the take something out of your body. Now
          >I see that you mean that someone's body was extracted out of the
          >wilderness...

          You got it :-)