ATTN TEST MONITORS: Problems with June 25 Monitor Reports

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2003
      Hi Test Monitors

      Due to problems with Yahoo! and/or my BackpackGearTest.org email address I
      seem to have missed a heap of Test Monitor's reports last week. If and
      only if you had issues to bring to my attention or you reported that the
      Initial, Field or Long-term reports where completed can you please resend
      your Test Monitor report, preferably directly to me at
      apriest@....

      Sorry for this hassle.

      Andrew
      Chief Edit Moderator