EDIT:> Re: Owner Review - Snow Peak Titanium Spork

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2003
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Lissner" <mlissner@p...
      > wrote:
      > Owner Review of
      >
      > Snow Peak Titanium Spork

      > Tester Biography:
      > Date of Birth: 9 June 1982

      EDIT:> DOB is not required. It can be removed.

      > Country: USA

      EDIT:> Again, information not required and therefore can be removed.

      > Product Information

      > Listed Weight: 0.6 ounces (16 grams)

      EDIT:> Can you please include your measured weight. This is an
      important verification of a manufacturer's claim.

      EDIT:> Two additional things I would like to see in this review is (a)
      a brief description of item and (b) some indication of your experience
      with the item ... where used; conditions; foods etc.

      Once done, can you please repost with REPOST in the subject line for
      final editing and upload approval.

      Cheers
      Andrew