Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: LONG TERM REPORT-NEOS Navigator 5 Overshoes

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2003
      Also... the testers foot width is irrelevant. It's the shoe or boot width
      that is significant.

      James T.

      Andrew Priest <andrew@...>

      06/30/2003 02:17 AM
      Please respond to BackpackGearTest

      > > Height: 5 feet 10 inches (1.8 meters)
      > > Weight: 175 pounds (79 kilograms)
      > > Shoe Size: 9.5 US Men's
      >
      >#### Edit: Do you have a width measurement so the reader can tell if
      >you've got wide, narrow, or normal feet? Also, what's the metric
      >conversion for this?

      Oh no ... not this again :-) No metric equivalent ... reporting US size
      should be fine. As far as I know it, we have EURO sizes, UK sizes, NZ
      sizes, god knows what other sizes! :-)