Re: APPROVAL:MSR Titan Kettle:Rick

  • Risk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2003
      Graham,

      > > In the Reviewer info I have the date reviewed. Is this a request
      for a date somewhere else?

      > ### no/yes, that's fine for now, but I'd prefer to see it in 'Prod.
      info' in future please

      I finally get the picture. In the product info, I have changed it to
      date purchased and date reviewed. This does make more sense.

      I did fix the other two typos.

      I have the HTML written for the last two edits. Whenever the website
      gurus get the upload problem fixed, I will upload both the
      RiteintheRain and TitanKettle reviews.

      Rick