Re: [BackpackGearTest] Digest Number 273

  • rosaleen43@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2001
      In a message dated 6/5/01 11:42:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time,

      From: "Ben Toombs" <by-design@...>
      Subject: Hennessy Safari Deluxe

      Ben-

      The Safari testers are supposed to be over 6 feet tall or over 240 pounds.
      The tent max weight is 300 pounds.  With the exception of a cat, no two
      people in my family have a combine weight under 200 pounds.  Sometime over
      the summer, maybe I can convince a young neice to try to climb into Auntie's
      hammock with her.  Of course, with all the weird goings on in the news, I'l
      have to breally careful on tht one.

      Rosaleen
    • Ryan Jordan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2001
        >>>Sometime over
        the summer, maybe I can convince a young neice to try to climb into Auntie's
        hammock with her.

        I spent the night in a Hennessey with my 3 yo son. It was a wild and fun ride that I'll never do again when I have to go to work the next day. That kid's a serious hammock hog.