Hennessey Hammock Inquiry

  • Big Sky Ry
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2000
      Moderator invited me to post to the list to ask about testing the new
      Hennessey Hammock. If there is still an opportunity to do this, I would be
      interested, but only for trying to push the hammock to its lower cold
      weather temps and winter conditions. I performed a similar test with the
      Clark hammock last year and will offer a side-by-side review.

      Thanks for the info,
      Ryan Jordan
      BigSkyRy@...

      http://profiles.msn.com
    • GearTester
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 12, 2000
        I'm sorry, Ry but the test call ended last Sunday at Midnight. Hennessy has already shipped out 6 hammocks for just such testing. Did you ever get a chance to do anything with the Seychelle filter? I think most of us would at least like to know how well it filters out the nasties and you are pretty much the only one that has the facilities and know how to do that.
        Thanks,
        Jerry