ATwanabe's Hiking Bio

  • S Johnstone
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2000
      Hi I'm Sarena "ATwanabe" Johnstone. I have hiked and camped all of my
      life. Started backpacking about 10 years ago. I have hiked in
      Pennsylvania, Michigan, Isle Royal, W. Virginia, sections of the AT, and
      currently planning a month long hike on the Long Trail. I picked my name
      because I always "wanabe" on the trail. I belong to several different trail
      organizations and mailing lists. I would be willing to test any gear, write
      up any reports necessary and share them with as many people as possible. I
      would be very interested in testing gear made for women.

      Thanks for considering me,
      ATwanabe
    • hikerltwt
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2003
        hey wanna be,
        hope you are felling better. Its Yo-YO and Ive made harpers ferry. i
        still say you had the coolest trail name on the at this year!

        -- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "S Johnstone" <sgj@b...>