Re: [BackpackGearTest] I'm back

  • GearTester
    Message 1 of 22 , Jun 4, 2001
      Feel free to set up folders where you need them for gear reports.
      Congratulations, ma'am.
      Jerry
      Message 2 of 22 , Jun 4, 2001
        Great Pictures Amy, I am a sucker for weddings.....
        Marge the old gal.....
      • Amy Friends
        Message 3 of 22 , Jun 4, 2001
          And now I'm married.... :-) My brother-in-law and my friend Rich both had
          digital cameras at the wedding so if you'd like to see some photos, go here:

          My brother-in-law's page of photos: http://friendlystone.homestead.com/ or
          my friend Rich's page of photos:
          http://rich.innocon.com/amy_treacy_wed/index.html

          :-)

          Anyway, I have an amazing hike report from Oahu for y'all that I'll post as
          soon as I can.... also, I tested some new (to me) gear - ended up getting Ti
          Leki's there - will post a review as soon as I can. Also can give reviews
          on Mountainsmith Ghost pack, Railriders ecomesh shirt and pants, X-static
          sock liners, OR sonora sombrero. Oh, and OR double bug bivy set up under an
          ID Silshelter...

          Sandpiper
        • Paul Schilke
          Message 4 of 22 , Oct 8, 2003
            For what it is worth, I've returned from a month of hiking in Michigan's
            Upper Peninsula on the NCT. A very neat experience.

            Just in time for ALDHA this weekend.

            Thanks,

            Paul Schilke
            www.geocities.com/dsmith49111

            Much like life, solitaire is easiest to play when the cards are taken one at
            a time.

          • tcoug7
            Message 5 of 22 , Oct 8, 2003
              --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Schilke" <paul@q...>
              wrote:
              > For what it is worth, I've returned from a month of hiking in
              Michigan's
              > Upper Peninsula on the NCT. A very neat experience.
              >

              > Just in time for ALDHA this weekend.

              Welcome back Paul!

              Tim
            • Andrew Priest
              Message 6 of 22 , Oct 8, 2003
                At 07:25 PM 08/10/2003, you wrote:
                >For what it is worth, I've returned from a month of hiking in Michigan's
                >Upper Peninsula on the NCT. A very neat experience.

                Welcome back Paul.

                Andrew

                reviews and tests on the planet

              • Scott D.
                Message 7 of 22 , Aug 24, 2004
                  Just wanted to let you know that I'm BIP (Back In Pocket). I'm going through my almost 300 emails from this group . Looking forward to testing some gear.

                  Scott

                • Dan Reed
                  Message 8 of 22 , Dec 11, 2004
                    I just wanted to let everyone know that after my extended leave my
                    health is much better and I'll be returning to the group. I missed
                    this place and its people, it's nice to come back
                    Dan Reed
                  • Banjo Doje
                    Message 9 of 22 , Dec 11, 2004
                      Welcome back, Dan!! Glad to see you feeling better!

                      Jodi

                      On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 03:52:34 -0000, Dan Reed <dan-reed@...> wrote:

                      > I just wanted to let everyone know that after my extended leave my
                      > health is much better and I'll be returning to the group. I missed
                      > this place and its people, it's nice to come back
                      > Dan Reed

                      > Yahoo! Groups Links

                      arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather
                      to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, chocolate coke in the
                      other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~
                      WOOHOO what a ride!"
                    • Rick Allnutt
                      Message 10 of 22 , Dec 12, 2004
                        Dan Reed wrote:

                        > I just wanted to let everyone know that after my extended leave my
                        >health is much better and I'll be returning to the group. I missed
                        >this place and its people, it's nice to come back
                        >Dan Reed

                        Dan,

                        I'm glad you are better. Welcome back.

                        Rick
                      • tcoug7
                        Message 11 of 22 , Dec 13, 2004
                          Welcome back Dan, it's good to have you back!

                          Tim

                          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Dan Reed" <dan-reed@a...>
                          wrote:

                          > I just wanted to let everyone know that after my extended leave my
                          > health is much better and I'll be returning to the group. I missed
                          > this place and its people, it's nice to come back
                          > Dan Reed
                        • Jason Boyle
                          Message 12 of 22 , Dec 13, 2004
                            Welcome back Dan! Good to have you back