Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Mt Washington Pad Report #3

  • Ryan Jordan
    Message 1 of 6 , May 30, 2001
      Brad, I didn't make this clear in my previous post, but I wasn't implying
      that you weren't giving a fair review. To the contrary, I think you did. I
      just wanted to emphasize to the testers these points, because the fact that
      you did indeed address them was worth noting to everyone.

      Again, good review.
      Ryan