hennesy hammocks

  • hikerltwt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2003
      Hello fellow gear testers,
      The thru hike is in high gear. I am off
      trail for a couple of days to visit my brother for his birthday. I
      am now at the one thousand eight mile mark in Harpers Ferry. The new
      hammock is great. it takes the guess work out of
      sleeping.........every night is a great nights sleep. When I finish
      the hike all the gear reviews will be forthcoming. Fifty three days
      rain so far..............