Everything but the Kitchen Sink

  • Stephanie Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2003
      Well now. Lets get this show back on the Road!
      I am pleased to announce that Tinman at Antigravity Gear has offered us 5
      Mama's Kitchen Cook Sets for evaluation! This is the complete cookset, and he
      is offering it with or without the stove.

      From the website:

      http://www.antigravitygear.com/products/mamas_kitchen.html

      Mama's Kitchen includes:

      • 2 Quart pot w/ lid - 5.9 oz.
      • 2 Quart pot cozy - 1.4 oz.
      • 3 Cup pot w/ lid - 3.8 oz.
      • 3 Cup pot cozy - 1.0 oz.
      • Clamp Handle for the pots - 1.4 oz.
      • A "Tin Man" alcohol stove - .4 oz.
      • Windscreen - .8 oz.

      TOTAL WEIGHT OF MAMA'S KITCHEN: 14.4 oz.
      NOW THAT'S ULTRALIGHT !!!

      Now the details:
      I am accepting applications now - I plan to keep the call open for until
      11:59pm MST (PDT) Wednesday June 25. Make sure your application is complete
      and your test plan is detailed.

      I will not be accepting applications unless you have sent in the Tester
      Agreement. New Testers, please keep in mind that you will be limited to one
      piece of gear until you have completed your first field report - then you may
      be considered for an additional test - you will be limited to those tests until
      you have completed a long term report. Any questions or discussion on this
      point will be directed to BGTWeb immediately.

      Please be sure to include "Mama's Kitchen" in the subject line, as that will be
      used as my search criteria.

      Lookin forward to those apps!
      -Stephanie
      BGT Moderator