Brasslite Duo arrival

  • rosaleen43@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2003
      Hi, All!

      As requested, I am posting that the Brasslite Duo alcohol stove has arrived
      for testing.

      It was sitting on top of my mailbox when I arrived home from work today, June
      11. I boiled water for cocoa, so I can say it is working and in great
      condition. I will get in an Inital Report over the weekend, after playing with it a
      bit.

      Cheers!

      Rosaleen