Re: Hennessy Hammock Tester Requirements

  • Gerry Gladu
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 8, 2000
      "Tom Hennessy" <hennessyhammock@g...> wrote:

      > Gerry I need your shipping information so I can send you your new
      > UltraLight!

      Hmmm.. I sent that almost 3 hours ago. I'll resend it.

      Gerry
    • William 'Buffalo Bill ' Gates
      Message 2 of 17 , Nov 20, 2000
        hias!

        i've been reading through all the reports posted to [backpackgeartest]
        on your new ultralight hammock..and i must say they have been so
        positive i'm thinking of purchasing one. could you send me some info/
        URL for prices and ordering? (think i got the specs down by now..)

        thanks alot

        --bg
      • GearTester
        Message 3 of 17 , Nov 20, 2000
          Glad you've found it interesting. Try http://www.hennessyhammock.com/ for all you want to know.
          Jerry

          Message 4 of 17 , Nov 20, 2000
            thanks :)

            --bg

            --

            "When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one
            individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command.

            - dave berry

          • Gerry Gladu
            Message 5 of 17 , Nov 21, 2000
              "GearTester" <geartester@h...> wrote:

              >Glad you've found it interesting. Try
              >http://www.hennessyhammock.com/ for all you want to know.
              >
              >Jerry

              When you order one, tell 'em Jerry and the gear testers sent ya. :-)