WEEKLY MONITOR REPORT: Mountainsmith Relay day pack

  • Bill Baldwin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2003
      Please note: I will be OOP next week (June 14-22) and will not be able
      to post a Weekly Monitor report. I will be doing some extensive
      testing of the HSSC Stream hydration pack and hopefully not too much
      testing of the Adventure Ultralight .9 First Aid kit. Only myself and
      the mountain bike will know exactly what happened :)

      ****** FIELD REPORTS ARE DUE JUNE 24 ******

      This is the weekly monitor report for the Mountainsmith Relay daypack.
      All reporting requirements to date have been met.

      Date: 11 June 2003

      All reports are available at http://tinyurl.com/e2i9

      Karin Claus
      -received pack 22 April
      -posted and uploaded Initial Report

      Benedikt Moser
      -received pack 29 April
      -posted and uploaded Initial Report

      Dr. Bob Wilborn
      -received pack 24 April
      -posted and uploaded Initial Report

      Sonjia Leyva
      -received pack 24 April
      -posted and uploaded Initial Report

      *** Upcoming Report Dates ***
      ----> Field Report - 24 June 2003 <----
      Long Term Report - 28 October 2003

      Thanks to the testers and Mountainsmith.

      bill baldwin
      Mountainsmith Relay test monitor