Owner Review Queue

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 3, 2003
      I took three edits while you were OOP. This is what I posted to the
      Editors list:
      TAKEN
      =====
      James - Andy Rad - TopTherm-a-Rest Easy Chair - Lite 20
      James - Andy Rad - Mountainsmith Frostfire II Backpack Series
      James - Bob DeVore - Black Diamond Moonlight Headlamp
      ANDREW - Louis Luangkesorn - Camelbak Trail Blazer

      Hope this helps!

      -James

      Andrew Priest <apriest@...>

      06/03/2003 07:06 AM
      Please respond to BackpackGearTest

      At 07:43 PM 03/06/2003, you wrote:

      >Andrew, I edited this yesterday but have not heard anything back from
      Bob.

      Hi James

      Have the OR ahead of this been edited? I only seem to be getting some
      emails from Yahoo!.

      Andrew

      reviews and tests on the planet

    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 3, 2003
        At 08:39 PM 03/06/2003, you wrote:

        >I took three edits while you were OOP. This is what I posted to the
        >Editors list:
        > TAKEN
        > =====
        > James - Andy Rad - TopTherm-a-Rest Easy Chair - Lite 20
        > James - Andy Rad - Mountainsmith Frostfire II Backpack Series
        > James - Bob DeVore - Black Diamond Moonlight Headlamp
        > ANDREW - Louis Luangkesorn - Camelbak Trail Blazer

        It sure does. Bloody Yahoo! is not redirecting emails at all well! Filed a
        help ticket. Will be interesting to see what happens.

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 24, 2003
          AWAITING EDIT
          =============

          Chase Gruszewski - Osprey Ceres 70
          Chase Gruszewski - Katadyn Mini water filter
          Chris Ameel - Jansport Adirondack Backpack
          Cora Hussey - Dana Design Terraplane X Overkill

          TAKEN BY AN EDITOR/EDITED
          =========================

          JAMES - Jamie Martinez - Leatherman Wave (EDIT)8/7/03
          JAMES - Andrew Post - REI Shasta sleeping bag (REWRITE NEEDED) 8/20/03
          JAMES - Patrick Nelson - Patagonia Velocity Shell (EDIT) 9/4/03
          JAMES - Thomas Vickers - REPOST Outdoor Research Sonora Sombrero (EDIT)9/9/03
          GRAHAM - William Ryman - EMS Summit3000 TL backpack (EDIT) October 16, 2003
          GRAHAM - William Ryman - EMS Summit GTX boot (EDIT) October 16, 2003
          GRAHAM - Jonathan Guessford - Hennessy Hammock Uktralight Backpacker A-sym
          with Snake Skins
          GRAHAM - Steve Birnbaum - RitR Shirt pocket notebook (POST)27/10/03
          ANDREW - Jason Schmidt - The North Face Stamina 90
          GRAHAM - Mountain Hardwear Women's Pack Wrap Skirt

          APPROVED AND AWAITING UPLOAD
          ============================

          Sarah Berry - Eddie Bauer 2 person 3 season backpacking tent (APPROVED -
          August 21, 2003)
          Jean Lawlor - Black Diamond Betamid tent (APPROVED - August 14, 2003)
          Jean Lawlor - REPOST MSR Superfly stove (APPROVED - September 10, 2003)

          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 11, 2003
            AWAITING EDIT
            =============

            TAKEN BY AN EDITOR/EDITED
            =========================

            ANDREW - Chase Gruszewski - Katadyn Mini water filter

            APPROVED AND AWAITING UPLOAD
            ============================

            Steve Birnbaum - RITR Hip pocket Notebook
            Chris Ameel - Jansport Adirondack Backpack
            Cora Hussey - Dana Design Terraplane X Overkill

            EDITED OR APPROVED BUT NOT TAKEN UP
            ===================================

            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 31, 2004
              Dear Group

              Please find below the Owner Review queue as at January 28, 2004.

              Thanks
              Andrew Priest
              List Moderator

              AWAITING EDIT
              =============

              Bob Gardner [wanderingbob] - Eureka Zeus 2 Exo - January 28, 2004

              TAKEN BY AN EDITOR/EDITED
              =========================

              GRAHAM - Reed Choinski - Marmot Sawtooth (Long) 15 degree down fill
              sleeping bag
              GRAHAM - Clara Soh - Smartwool Outdoor Classic Series Socks - Hiker
              GRAHAM - Andrew Priest - Sea to Summit Pack Cover - January 21, 2004
              GRAHAM - John Atchley - YakTrax Pro (2002 Model) Traction Device -
              January 25, 2004
              ANDREW - ??? - LED-LENSER V2 Triplex "Blue" LL7546 - January 27, 2004

              ANDREW - Robert Beyette [BobBinMa1955] - Lowe Alpine Contour Classic -
              January 28, 2004
              GRAHAM - Kathleen Waters [themiddlesister] - Patagonia W's El Cap
              Jacket - January 29, 2004

              APPROVED AND AWAITING UPLOAD
              ============================

              ANDREW - Cora Hussey [cahhmc] - Coghlan's Waterproof Safety Matches -
              January 29, 2004
              GRAHAM - Edward Ripley-Duggan - Northern Lites Backcountry Snowshoe -
              January 29, 2004

              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 14, 2004
                AWAITING EDIT
                =============

                Lessa Joiner - Mt. Washington Sleeping Bag, Zero Degree - February 9, 2004
                Chase Gruszewski [garhreth] - Mountain Hardwear Galaxy SL - February 10, 2004
                Liliana Cantu [liliana.cantu] - Primus Alpine Micro Stove -February 10, 2004

                TAKEN BY AN EDITOR/EDITED
                =========================

                GRAHAM - John Atchley - YakTrax Pro (2002 Model) Traction Device - January
                25, 2004 - Emailed February 9, 2004 - Due to be reposted by February 16,
                2004 or else pull.
                ANDREW - Robert Beyette [BobBinMa1955] - Lowe Alpine Contour Classic -
                January 28, 2004
                ANDREW - Bob Gardner [wanderingbob] - Eureka Zeus 2 Exo - January 30, 2004
                ANDREW - Dan Read [dannreed] - Magellan Meridian Gold GPS - February 3, 2004
                GRAHAM - Evan Cornell [llenrocnave] Marmot Sawtooth Owner Review - February
                7, 2004
                JIM - Mark Warner - Coleman BlackCat Portable Heater - February 10, 2004
                GRAHAM - Cora Hussey - REI Down Time - February 10, 2004
                JIM - Laurie Corbin - Marmot Women's Angel Fire (Long) 15 degree F (-9
                degree C) sleeping bag - February 14, 2004
                GRAHAM - Jim Sabiston - The North Face Superlight Down Sleeping Bag -
                February 12, 2004
                GRAHAM - Joe Tavares - Lafuma Warm'n Light (one kilo down) Mummy Style
                Sleeping Bag - February 12, 2004

                APPROVED AND AWAITING UPLOAD
                ============================

                JIM - Graham Blamey - Haglofs LIM Gram Jacket - February 14, 2004

                EDITED OR APPROVED BUT NOT TAKEN UP
              • Will Walsh
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 12, 2005
                  Can someone tell me how often the status of the Owner Review queue is
                  posted?

                  Thanks,
                  Will
                • Andy Mytys
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 12, 2005
                    Supposed to be posted each and every Friday, AFAIK, though it wasn't
                    regular over the holiday break.

                    Here's a link to last Friday's:

                    --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Will Walsh" <walsh4@s...>
                    wrote:

                    > Can someone tell me how often the status of the Owner Review queue
                    is
                    > posted?
                    >
                    > Thanks,
                    > Will
                  • Will Walsh
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jan 12, 2005
                      Thanks!

                      I am new to this list, and I must say that everyone seems to be very
                      helpful. This is much different than any other lists that I am a member
                      of.

                      Cheers,
                      Will

                      On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 20:26:19 -0000, Andy Mytys <amytys@...>
                      wrote:

                      > Supposed to be posted each and every Friday, AFAIK, though it wasn't
                      > regular over the holiday break.
                      >
                      > Here's a link to last Friday's:

                      > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Will Walsh" <walsh4@s...>
                      > wrote:
                      >>
                      >> Can someone tell me how often the status of the Owner Review queue
                      > is
                      >> posted?
                      >>
                      >> Thanks,
                      >> Will

                      > Yahoo! Groups Links

                    • Andrew Priest
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jan 12, 2005
                        At 04:05 AM 13/01/2005, you wrote:

                        >Can someone tell me how often the status of the Owner Review queue is
                        >posted?

                        Hi Will

                        Once a week assuming all is well at Jamie's end.

                        Andrew