re-opening test calls

  • Stephanie Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2003
      I think it's safe to say that these two items are officially closed. The
      Brasslite Duo is also closed. If the selections aren't complete, they
      are scheduled to be done so soon. Unfortunately communication between
      mods is kinda "stuck" right now as some of us (at least I assume more
      then myself is affected) can't get into our moderator mail due, I
      suspect, to some of the recent issues with the BGT server.

      Don't worry, we hope to be back to our "regularly scheduled programming"
      soon.
      -Steph
      BGT Moderator