Test Selection: Squall and Stream

  • Stephanie Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2003
      Please continue to be patient. We are still working on the test
      selection process as well as narrowing down what we want to do in
      regards to this delinquent tester issue we are facing.

      -Stephanie
      BGT Moderator
    • Clifford R. Haynes
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2003
        If we aren't ready to go forward on testing and we aren't pulling the plug geminately, can we reopen closed tests items for applications for which testers have not been picked?
        Rocky

        The thought is if we aren't active selecting testers, more folks may be interested in applying. Reopening the submission of applications would cause no extra work, but might provide a better selection of Apps.

        Please continue to be patient. We are still working on the test
        selection process as well as narrowing down what we want to do in
        regards to this delinquent tester issue we are facing.

        -Stephanie
        BGT Moderator

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor