Monitors Report: Brasslite Micro Stove

  • George G
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      Here is the weekly monitor`s report for the Brasslite Micro Backpacking Stove

      Wednesday 4th June

      Coy Starnes
      ~ Received Goods 6/3/03
      ~ Initial Report posted to BGT.org
      ~ Field Report posted to BGT.org

      Alex Tweedly
      ~ Received Goods 6/3/03
      ~ Initial Report posted to BGT.org
      ~ Field Report posted to BGT.org

      Chris Parton
      ~ Received Goods 9/3/03
      ~ Initial Report posted to BGT.org
      ~ Awaiting posting of Field Report
      ~ If there is any news on this, I will deal with it when I get back.

      Jeff Widman
      ~ Received Goods 7/3/03
      ~ Initial Report posted to BGT.org
      ~ Field Report posted to BGT.org

      Long Term Report are due 9th September 2003

      Test reports can be viewed at:
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Cook%20Gear/Stoves/Brasslite%20Micro%20Alcohol%20Stove/

      Happy testing

      George Griffin
      Brasslite Micro Backpacking Stove Monitor

      ---