Reminder - Test Status Database

  • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 27 , Jun 1, 2003

      Test Status Database

      Date: Sunday, June 1, 2003
      Time: 6:15PM CST (GMT+08:00)

      G'day

      This is a friendly reminder from your BGT Yahoo! Calendar bot to
      let you know that you can keep up to date on the status of tests
      by checking out the TEST AND MONITORS database at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/database

      Regards
      The Yahoo! Calandar Bot (aka Andrew)
    • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com