Re: Gregory G pack Field Report (Ron)

  • Jamie
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31 6:07 PM
      Hi Ron,
      Thank you for getting your report in on time. Sorry it's taken me so
      long to get it edited. Here goes...

      (In G PACK DETAILS)
      >>The manufacturer's listed weight for a large G pack with is 2
      pounds, 10 ounces
      ## G pack should be capitalized since it is the items proper name.
      Please fix this throughout your report. Also G pack with??? with
      what?

      (in FEATURES)
      >>examination of the backpack itself) which
      ## need a comma between ) and "which"

      >>Three snap buckles holds the top closed
      ## hold the top closed

      >>hydration system, It holds my 1.8 liter Platypus
      ## "It" should be "it" and do you need a conversion for the 1.8
      liter?

      (in FIELD TESTS)
      >>During these tests, the backpack has served very well, when used
      with loads under themaximum rating.
      ## I don't think you need the commas in this sentence.

      >>The suspension has been extremely comfortable; though spring has
      remained cool enough that the effectiveness of the chimney
      ventilation remains an unknown factor.
      ## I believe the semi-colon in this sentence should be just a regular
      comma becuase the part after the semi-colon is not a stand-alone
      sentence.

      Finally, I did not see any details about your field test locations,
      terrain, temps. etc... I was under the impression this was part of
      the Field Report. I am a new monitor so if this is incorrect, I
      appoligize for bustin' your chops.

      Thank again Ron for your report and for your patience.
      Jamie D.
      G Pack Monitor