Hilleberg Akto - Footprint section

  • hhloth
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2003
      The following has been added to my report. I am going to go ahead
      and upload to the folder, if there is something wrong with this
      addition let me know and I'll make the changes.

      Footprint
      The obvious penalty for such a beautifully large, covered area is
      the size of the footprint. The tent requires a minimum of 6' 5"
      (1.96 m) of side-to-side, open area. The length is variable; the
      tent itself requires approximately 9' 4" (2.8 m), with an additional
      five to six feet (1.5 to 1.8 meters) required to accommodate the
      fully extended guy lines. The guy lines can each be shortened to a
      length of one and a half feet (half a meter) if necessary.

      Helen