OOP - Monday June 2, 2003

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2003
      Hi

      Haven't been t0o active this week and will be making things worse now as I
      go OOP. Sorry about that. Just been one of those weeks.

      Off shortly to take a group of folks to see "Whale Rider" (movie) + dinner.
      On Saturday, early AM I am then off on a two day weekend backpack at White
      Horse Hills. This will be followed by a day-walk reccie on Monday.
      Therefore I will be OOP until at least Monday PM downunder time and
      possibly Tuesday AM if the love-life has a say in things :-). You just
      never know!

      If you are wondering what the Whale Rider is about. You can find out more
      at <http://www.whaleriderthemovie.com/>. It is a "take a box of tissues"
      sort of movie apparently, so I am going along to provide the shoulder to
      cry on :-).

      Take care everyone and have a good weekend.

      Andrew

      reviews and tests on the planet