No more gear

  • Chief Moderator
    Message 1 of 97 , May 27, 2003
      We've lost way too much gear lately. If you've taken gear and not
      reported on it, it's stealing it. There will not be any new gear calls
      until we clear this up. This sort of thing threatens the life of BGT.
      Moderators and Monitors, let's see what you can come up with. It may
      come to publishing the personal information of the unreporting people to
      see if someone can drop in on them and help them get their reports done
      or pick up the gear.
      The two OR requirement cured this the last time. The only thing I can
      think of beyond that is to start requiring a deposit, returned upon our
      acceptance of your final report. I hope it doesn't come to that but, if
      it does, it just does.
      Jerry

      <http://www.backpackgeartest.org/> http://www.BackpackGearTest.org :
      the most comprehensive interactive gear reviews and tests on the planet.

    • Jamie
      Message 97 of 97 , Jun 3, 2003
        We call the people who come to your door to sell you
        something "solicitors", prostitutes are called, hookers, and I'm a
        lady so I can't repeat what I've heard lawerys called! :)

        Jamie in AZ

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Wheiler"
        <jmwlaw@i...> wrote:
        > Oh sure, pick on the lawyers again! Just remember, we have former
        clients
        > who can find out where you live!!! Actually, if I'm not mistaken,
        I think