Hennessy Testers

  • Gear Tester
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2000
      Will the following people please email their COMPLETE shipping information to Hennessy Hammocks, HennessyHammock@... . Your new Hennessy Hammock is in a box in Canada waiting for a home....=o)
      Don't forget that the first report is due within 24 hours of  receiving your hammock. Your second report is due within 3 days. You can review the test timeline and requirements at http://www.egroupscom/group/BackpackGearTest >Files
      > Hennessy Hammock.
      Enjoy....and let's see how well we can do with Tom's winter use idea. I'd like to see as many different ways of dealing with cold temperatures in a hammock as we can devise.

      Helen Hilberg
      Daniel Halsey
      Robert Stanley
      David Spellman
      Michael Tocci
      Gerry Gladu

      Have fun and don't freeze your ass off.....but then, that's the point, right?......lol
      Jerry