APPROVED Platypus Big Zip 4 OWNERS Review - [ANDREW CLAUS]

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2003
      Andrew...

      Thank you so much for following my recommendations and making the editing
      process a piece of cake.

      There is already a folder for the "Big Zip 4", so once you are satisfied
      with your editing you may proceed by uploading your HTML file to the
      following location:

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Hydration%20Systems/Bladders/Platypus_Big_Zip_4/

      --- or ---
      Reviews > Hydration Systems > Bladders > Platypus Big Zip 4

      Make sure the "Owner Review" radio button is selected when you are on the
      upload page. (The actual file name is unimportant.)

      You may want to do a test upload to the test upload folder <
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test>. This allows you to check
      that all is well with your Owner Review before you place it on the main
      site.

      I would also suggest you contact the BGTHelp group <
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BGTFileUploadHelp/> if you have any questions
      regarding spacing and other html type issues.

      Thank you for all your efforts on this owner review. It has been a
      pleasure working with you!

      -James T.
      BGT Edit Moderator