RE: [BackpackGearTest] Re: comebacks/was RE: EDIT - SHANE Re: Initial Report - Black Diamond Contour Fl

  • J Cornelius
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2003
      Well, the only one I ever did (I hang up on telemarketers after
      REPEATEDLY trying to be nice and saying I'm not interested and they
      continue with "But......" so now my tolerance is ZERO) I had a "psychic"
      telemarketer for Miss Cleo call and ask "Is Jodi there?" after
      introducing herself as whomever with Miss Cleo's organization. I said
      "I don't know. You tell me." She stuttered a bit and asked if that was
      my number and I said yes she'd called the right number and she said
      "Does Jodi live there?" and I said "You tell me. You're the psychic."
      She hung up on me. Needless to say I never did get another "psychic"
      call after that - although I was probably called a "psycho" after that
      lady talked to me.

      Jodi who is definitely a brat but doesn't care 8-)

      Abnormality IS the Normality at this Locality