hammock testing

  • supeanet
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5 10:37 AM
      Hi, I'm interested in testing the hammock.  I'm male, 32 5'9".  I've
      been backpacking for six years.  , I backpack in woody areas or out on the moors.
      I try to get out for ten or so trips a year in all weathers and carry both tent and hammock  I use a Coleman  bag that is rated to -10 degrees C for all trips between September and march
      I use the hammock in all weathers, and I'm planning for a trip in  the next few weeks out into the woods, which I think would be the perfect test ground to test a new hammock
      I can and am prepared to meet all the conditions
      here's hoping