Hennessy Hammocks

  • tim murphy
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 4, 2000
      I'd like to put my name in the hat for being a Hennessy Hammock tester. I
      agree to the conditions and deadlines specified.

      I am a 30 year old male, 175 lbs, 5'10". I've been backpacking for about
      three years and am always looking for lighterweight gear. I live in
      Kentucky so the winter here haven't been harsh the last few years. By day,
      I am an engineer and have done competitive testing in the past, so I feel I
      would be able to contribute to the field testing.

      Tim

      http://profiles.msn.com
    • briansrapier@netscape.net
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 16, 2002
        Anyone know if the hammocks are due to be shipped anytime soon? I received notification of selection, but nothing since...

        Brian

        --
        "Je suis Marxiste... , tendance Groucho."

      • Dennis Shubitowski
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 17, 2004
          Seychelle is waiting a shipment of the bottles to come in, and when they
          do they will go out right away.

          Dennis
        • Shandra Hunt
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 17, 2004