Re: EDIT: Granite Gear Ruff Rider Dog Pack, Initial Report

  • dawnhark
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2003
      Hi Jim! Sorry it's taken me so long to respond to this; I had an
      unexpected (and scary) hospital visit this week. Not to worry, I'm
      amazing well now, considering!

      I really appreciate this edit--great job, thank you. In fact, I used
      one of your suggestions word for word. I considered all of them and
      used most, but humbly beg to differ on your suggestions re: High
      Sierra and Sierra Nevada, both of which refer to the mountain range
      (singular) I live in (on?) and both of which were the subject of
      debate here quite a while back.

      Again, thanks for the edit, most helpful. I'll now upload...

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "colonelcorn76"