Application to Test Sawyer Bug Products

  • J Cornelius
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 6:02 PM
      Please review and accept my application to test the Sawyer Products. I
      have read the Survival guide 1202 and in particular chapter 5 and agree
      to follow all guidelines within.

      Personal biographical information

      Name - Jodi Cornelius
      Age - 41
      Gender - F
      Height - 5ft 3 in/1.60m
      Weight - 158 lbs/72 kg
      Email address - dojers@...
      Derrick City, PA 16727

      Bugs like me. It doesn't matter if I'm wearing dark or light clothes,
      perfumed or not, they like me. I am a tasty morsel to them. I would
      love a chance to "bite back".

      Test Plan: I hike in the woods. All the time. Living in the Alleghany
      National Forest area of Northwest Pennsylvania I have a lot of woods to
      hike in. And the bugs rule the jungle here. And they seem to know when
      I am there because I no sooner hit the trail than a cloud forms around
      me. They are in my ears, nose, mouth. Some of the mosquitoes here have
      stingers an inch long that are guaranteed to pierce even the strongest
      of armor. The black flies aren't as bad, but the no-see-ums are a
      different story. You can hear them coming from miles around. I think I
      have a sign on me that says "Eat at Jodi's". I have a number of day
      hikes/weekend hikes planned and one 2 week trip planned. I would use
      all the products as needed. I would also use the products on my various
      fishing trips and any other time that I will be outside for any length
      of time.

      Weather conditions: Depending on arrival - we will have some cold
      weather left (in the 20s /-7.C). But generally, spring averages are in
      the 40s (4.C) with rain, and then as time gets into summer, we get the
      rain also but temps are up into the 70s (21 C) and 80s (27 C) with the
      occasional rainstorm. We have black flies, no-see-ums, mosquitoes,
      gnats, and ticks.

      Thank you for considering me.

      Current Tests - Adventure Medical kit .9 Ultralight - still waiting for
      product
      Deuter Futura 32 Daypack

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Packs/Frameless%20Backpacks%20an
      d%20Day%20Packs/Deuter%20Futura%2032/Jodi%20Cornelius/Initial%20Report/

      Wild Roses Sedona Rose P-Tights - IR not posted on site
      yet

      I have two owner reviews posted.

      MSR Whisperlite
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Cook%20Gear/Stoves/MSR%20Whisper
      lite%20Shakerjet/Owner%20Review%20by%20Jodi%20Cornelius/

      Freshette Feminine Urinary Director
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Personal%20Hygiene/Feminine%20Hy
      giene/Freshette%204-2-P%20Female%20Urinary%20Director/Owner%20Review%20b
      y%20Jodi%20Cornelius/

      Abnormality IS the Normality at this Locality