RE: EDIT - DENNIS Re: [BackpackGearTest] INITIAL REPORT: BD Contour Trekking Poles (Dennis)

  • Shane
    Message 1 of 10 , May 2, 2003
      > Patience is a virtue!

      Yeah... I'm in a silly mood today and I couldn't help myself... ;)

      Shane
    • rebecca@backpackgeartest.org
      Message 2 of 10 , May 2, 2003
        It's Friday. Being silly isn't against the rules.

        Quoting Shane <shane@...>:

        > > Patience is a virtue!
        >
        > Yeah... I'm in a silly mood today and I couldn't help myself... ;)

      • Dennis Shubitowski
        Message 3 of 10 , May 5, 2003
          Boy, out for a day or three and I miss all the witty banter. Sigh. ;) Thanks for the edits - I though "Find and Replace" got all those FlickLock/Flicklock, but I guess I overwhelmed it! I'll make the changes you suggested and upload away.

          Dennis

          >>> rebecca@... 05/02/03 04:24PM >>>
          Thanks for the great and thorough report again! It's deja vu all over again
          for me too. =) I've added a few edits and comments below...not many - good job!

          COMMENT: In the above paragraph you use the term "Flicklock" but everywhere
          else you capitalize the L - "FlickLock". Better to be consistent...

          SPELLING: Accidentally

          COMMENT: I don't think the comma after simple is necessary.