Re: EDIT - DENNIS Re: [BackpackGearTest] INITIAL REPORT: BD Contour Trekking Poles (Dennis)

  • rebecca@backpackgeartest.org
    Message 1 of 10 , May 2, 2003
      Patience is a virtue!

      I was doing them both this afternoon...I just clicked send on his, then went to
      make a cup of tea and watch the rain, then came back and clicked send on
      yours. I'll make sure to click in a more politically correct order next
      time. ;)

      Quoting Shane Steinkamp <shane@...>:

      > > Thanks for the great and thorough report again! It's deja vu all
      > > over again for me too. =) I've added a few edits and comments
      > > below...not many - good job!
      >
      > I posted MY report before DENNIS did, and you edited HIS FIRST!
      > Wah! Wah! I'm tellin' daddy!
      >
      > Shane

    • Shane
      Message 2 of 10 , May 2, 2003
        > Patience is a virtue!

        Yeah... I'm in a silly mood today and I couldn't help myself... ;)

        Shane
      • rebecca@backpackgeartest.org
        Message 3 of 10 , May 2, 2003
          It's Friday. Being silly isn't against the rules.

          Quoting Shane <shane@...>:

          > > Patience is a virtue!
          >
          > Yeah... I'm in a silly mood today and I couldn't help myself... ;)

        • Dennis Shubitowski
          Message 4 of 10 , May 5, 2003
            Boy, out for a day or three and I miss all the witty banter. Sigh. ;) Thanks for the edits - I though "Find and Replace" got all those FlickLock/Flicklock, but I guess I overwhelmed it! I'll make the changes you suggested and upload away.

            Dennis

            >>> rebecca@... 05/02/03 04:24PM >>>
            Thanks for the great and thorough report again! It's deja vu all over again
            for me too. =) I've added a few edits and comments below...not many - good job!

            COMMENT: In the above paragraph you use the term "Flicklock" but everywhere
            else you capitalize the L - "FlickLock". Better to be consistent...

            SPELLING: Accidentally

            COMMENT: I don't think the comma after simple is necessary.