Re: Updated Initial Report - Tektite Mini-trek Flashlight

  • tcoug7
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2003
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Claus
      <andrewclaus@y...> wrote:
      > Here is my updated initial report. Thank you for the
      > edits. I left the "O-ring" capitalized, since Tektite
      > capitalizes the word on their website, and capital "O"
      > it is the industry standard.

      Yeah, you're right! See, even us monitors learn something.... ;)

      > Please inform me if this is OK to upload.

      One very minor suggestion, see below. Do with it as you see fit.
      Nice report Andy! I'd say you're ready for uploading!

      The
      > print seemed a little small¬ómy 45 year-old uncorrected

      I would suggest a space on each side of the "-" so it looked
      like....a little small - my 45 year-old uncorrected .....