Re: [BackpackGearTest] URLs in email

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2003
      My links don't ever wrap... when I receive my messages back through the
      group. Some of the others I receive do, and some don't. To use Tiny URL
      go to http://tinyurl.com/ and it is pretty obvious what to do.

      Good luck!

      James T.

      "Sarah Farrell" <seraphina@...>

      05/01/2003 10:59 AM
      Please respond to BackpackGearTest

      I've noticed that Yahoo word wraps URLs, no matter what, making them
      non-clickable or half-clickable. Then you have to paste the lines
      together into your browser to get to the site.

      I've also noticed some of you using "tinyURL". How do you do that?

      Other suggestions?

      Thanks,
      Sarah