Re: [BackpackGearTest] MONITOR REPORT: Black DiamondFlicklock Contour Trekking Poles

  • Dennis Shubitowski
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2003
      Couldn't remember if I had to multiply by .6 or 1.6 - I guessed wrong and it was about 1am! :) It's funny as I am really familar (and probably more comfortable as I use it everyday) with the metric commonly used in scientific laboratories, but we just don't talk about things in km here in the lab!

      Dennis

      >>> apriest@... 05/01/03 10:38AM >>>
      64 km .... A very BIG weekend walking!