MONITOR REPORT: Black Diamond Flicklock Contour Trekking Poles

  • Rebecca
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2003
      Here is the weekly monitor report for the slightly confusing but very
      interesting Black Diamond Flicklock Contour Trekking Poles test.

      Mark: This guy has it easy for now - almost! Initial Report posted and
      uploaded, and waiting for a new field report due date to dazzle us all with
      his trekking pole fun. Meanwhile, can you look back into the photo problems
      on your IR? Right now they are still showing up as the little red x's.

      Dennis Shubitowski: Received new poles 4/19/2003 . Granted brief
      extension on IR for "I'm actually going hiking" reasons. Expecting IR any
      day now....

      Shane Steinkamp: Received new poles 4/21/2003. Allowed brief extension.
      Waiting for IR.

      Dawn Harkins: Received new poles 4/21/2003. Waiting for IR.

    • Shane Steinkamp
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 30, 2003
        > Shane Steinkamp: Received new poles 4/21/2003. Allowed brief
        > extension.Waiting for IR.

        Please to expect IR tomorrow. Or maybe later tonight... I'm working the
        photos now!

        Shane
      • Dennis Shubitowski
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 30, 2003
          I'll have it posted tomorrow (Thursday). Took the pictures today and the text is mostly done. Put about 40 miles (24 km?) on them this weekend (2 days!). I'm still tired - first big hike of the year for me. I'll include that in the Field Report though ;)

          Dennis

          >>> rebecca@... 04/30/03 22:46 PM >>>
          Dennis Shubitowski: Received new poles 4/19/2003 . Granted brief extension on IR for "I'm actually going hiking" reasons. Expecting IR any
          day now....
        • Andrew Priest
          Message 4 of 4 , May 1, 2003
            At 12:27 PM 01/05/2003, you wrote:
            >I'll have it posted tomorrow (Thursday). Took the pictures today and the
            >text is mostly done. Put about 40 miles (24 km?) on them this weekend (2
            >days!). I'm still tired - first big hike of the year for me. I'll include
            >that in the Field Report though ;)

            Hi Dennis

            64 km .... A very BIG weekend walking!

            Andrew