Good things come in small...err...lightweight packages.

  • Rebecca
    Message 1 of 64 , Apr 22, 2003
      Mountainsmith has been kind enough to offer us 3 (three) Wisp sleeping bags
      for testing. Product specifications are below, along with a link to the
      Wisp on Mountainsmith's website. This sleeping bag looks AWESOME and I wish
      we had enough to give one to everyone.

      I think competition is going to be *very* tough for this one, so make sure
      your application is tip-top. This is not an application that you should
      worry about making too long. Please pay careful attention to the Wisp's
      specifications - it's this kind of attention to detail that will earn you
      points! Normal operating (and application) procedures apply.

      This test call will close *no earlier* than one week from tonight. I will
      post a notice 24 hours prior to the call close.

      Wisp Specifications from website:

      Half length zipper with draft tube
      750+ goose down and down proof fabric
      Independently tested and confirmed temp rating and fill power

      Color: Black and yellow
      Weight: Reg: 1 lb 5 oz Long: 1 lb 8 oz
      Dimensions: Reg: Fits to 6' Long: Fits to 6'6" Girth: 64"
      Temperature rating: 30 F / -1 C
      Zipper: 1/2 length
      Fill Material: 750+ goose down

      Link:

      http://www.mountainsmith.com/product/details.jsp?prodId=133&catId=36

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org
      The most comprehensive interactive gear reviews and tests on the planet.
    • Shane Steinkamp
      Message 64 of 64 , May 4, 2003
        > No instructions here either, Shane.

        Interestingly enough...I found them. They were connected to the strap... I
        was looking for them in the box. LOL!

        Shane