Hennessy Hammocks

  • Alquin Grubb
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 1, 2000
      Hi Jerry,

      I would like to submit my name as a potential tester of the Hennessy
      Hammock.

      I agree to the conditions specified viz a viz the reports required and
      the timelines.

      I am a 53 year old male, weight 170lbs, 5'11" tall.

      I have hiked, camped, climbed and canoed for the last 30+ years. For the
      last 20+ years I have led two winter camps each year for high school
      groups, involving two night camps in the bush of central Ontario. I also
      solo trip in the winter in such areas as Algonquin Park and the
      Adirondacks. My usual procedure when winter camping in the Ontario bush
      is to take a tarp and construct a lean-to or use a baker-style tent,
      unless we are building quinzhees. My anticipated use of the hammock
      would be in sheltered woods, in Canadian Shield terrain, i.e.. rocky
      hills, lake and swamp.

      Taking pictures is not a problem and I have access to a scanner.

      Alquin
    • tim murphy
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 4, 2000
        I'd like to put my name in the hat for being a Hennessy Hammock tester. I
        agree to the conditions and deadlines specified.

        I am a 30 year old male, 175 lbs, 5'10". I've been backpacking for about
        three years and am always looking for lighterweight gear. I live in
        Kentucky so the winter here haven't been harsh the last few years. By day,
        I am an engineer and have done competitive testing in the past, so I feel I
        would be able to contribute to the field testing.

        Tim

        http://profiles.msn.com
      • briansrapier@netscape.net
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 16, 2002
          Anyone know if the hammocks are due to be shipped anytime soon? I received notification of selection, but nothing since...

          Brian

          --
          "Je suis Marxiste... , tendance Groucho."

        • Dennis Shubitowski
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 17, 2004
            Seychelle is waiting a shipment of the bottles to come in, and when they
            do they will go out right away.

            Dennis
          • Shandra Hunt
            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 17, 2004